1323 5th Street
Eureka, CA 95501
Phone: (707) 442-1213
- Serve a decent baguette-style bread, in a basket, with meals
- A very small serving of marinara sauce or dressing should accompany the appetizer as the fried ravioli were a bit dry
- Put a door on the kitchen so guests cannot hear your conversations and see you taking the salad out of a bag
- Make the ravioli a little bigger, roll the dough a little thinner and increase the fillings a tad, even if you need to charge a little more
- Let people know on the menu that dinners also come with dessert and stress the fact that they will be getting a FIVE-COURSE meal
- Join the 21st Century and get a website, even a simple one, and a Facebook page at the very least. People these days want to see your menu, hours, and some photos before committing to a meal. And for God's sake, DO NOT use a Facebook page as your website like a lot of businesses do. It does not convey a professional image.
CombatCritic Gives Marcelli’s Ravioli & Sausage Factory 7 Bombs Out Of 10 ... More Bombs Are Better!
Key Words: Marcelli’s Ravioli & Sausage Factory, Marcelli's, Marcelli, ravioli, sausage, factory, Eureka, CA< California, CombatCritic, TravelValue, travel, value, restaurant, menu, review, Yelp, Zomato, Tabelog
Translation for Civilians: S&G = "Shits & Grins"